- Attending to inquiries, visitors, telephone calls and other messages and taking appropriate action.
- Typing various documents such as memos, letters, forms, minutes and other documents using the computer.
- Sending out and receiving faxes and e-mail for the department by using the computer and fax machine and distributes these to the various offices.
- Booking and confirming appointments and taking messages for caller by recording each appointment in the dairy and accordingly reminding of each appointment as time draws closer.
- Maintaining records for the departments by filing and retrieving documents from appropriate files on the basis of files references.
- Assisting and servicing staff meetings.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and experience
- Diploma in secretarial studies or Advanced Secretarial Certificate with at least five years hands-on working experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications together with updated curriculum vitae, bearing names of three traceable referees, one of whom being the most recent employer to the following before 16th February 2018.
The Group General Manager
Smallholder Tea Company Limited
P.O. Box 135
with copies to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Comment on advertised Job
Employment Type: Full-time
Job deadline: 16th February, 2018
Company: Small Holder Tea Company Limited
Log in to apply