TITLE: Asset Management Assistant - Temporary Position
We are looking for two people to assist the Administration team in tracking and recording all assets for the organization. This is a temporary position for a maximum of two months at which time it is expected that all the work will be completed.
The selected candidate will be expected to work on the following:
- Ensure that all PSI Malawi assets have been tagged and recorded in an excel spreadsheet
- Ensure that location of all assets is known and recorded in the excel spreadsheet
- Ensure that all offices have inventory list on the door that has been signed for by the occupants.
- Ensure that all Assets over US$5000 are recorded and verified separately.
- Carry out the work in all areas that PSI Assets are located.
- Available to travel as required.
Anyone with the following can apply:
- Must have minimal of a diploma in Administration or Accounting.
- Must have qualitative and analytical skills.
- Must be a fast learner.
- Must be excellent in use of excel including formulas.
- Very good spoken and written English.
- Must work to meet set targets and deadlines.
- Good communication Skills
Comment on advertised Job
Location: Lilongwe, Blantyre
Employment Type: Temporary
Job deadline: 12th July, 2018
Company: PSI Malawi
Log in to apply