Phata Co-Operative is looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Environmental Health and Safety Officer
- At least 10 years of demonstrable leadership and management experience in EHS Operations or Technical areas.
- Qualified to degree level in relevant EHS subject.
- Significant experience in environmental, health and safety, and social management, preferably in the agribusiness sector, in accordance with IFC PS and GIIP.
- Demonstrable experience supporting and mentoring staff to build technical EHS capacity.
- Strong leadership qualities and capable of directing, developing, and motivating teams across multiple locations.
- Effective communicator with excellent persuasive and interpersonal skills,
- Knowledge of wetlands and biodiversity management is strongly preferred.
- Willingness to work and live in a rural setting.
Interested candidates should send their applications together with a CV to the following address by email and or by post before 30th April 2018:-
The Administration Manager,
P.O. Box 220,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Comment on advertised Job
Employment Type: Full-time
Job deadline: 30th April, 2018
Company: Phata Sugarcane Outgrowers Cooperative
Log in to apply