Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacant position which exists at the Clinton Development Initiative. The successful candidate will be based in Lilongwe some travel to the rural parts of Malawi.
Executive Assistant, CEO & CDI programs
The Executive Assistant, CEO & CDI programs will provide administrative support to the CEO of CDI’s African-based operations. S/He will coordinate administrative activities with management, employees and external parties. His/Her demeanor, professionalism and diplomacy, impacts important relationships, both internal and external, and supports the overall well-being of the organization and the Initiative. in an effective and professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
Meeting Coordination and engagements:
Global Support, special projects and leadership support:
1. A Bachelor’s degree, in agriculture related field preferred;
2. Minimum of 3 years in a similar role supporting an Executive with implementation administration; experience in an international non-profit setting preferred.
3. Must be a self-starter, with strong project management skills, sound judgment, ability to prioritize; excellent analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills required.
4. Proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Please apply through the following link: https://forms.clintonfoundation.org/view.php?id=16007
Closing date for receiving applications is August 26, 2018.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
29th of July, 2018 11:08:49 am
Employment Type: Full-time
Job deadline: 26th August, 2018
Company: Clinton FoundationLog in to apply