Rights Advice Centres (RAC) is a local humanitarian organization mandated to provide rights advice and information to people with emphasis on vulnerable groups of people
We inviting suitably qualified persons to apply for the post on Finance Officer tenable in Mangochi.
Job Title: Finance Officer
Reporting to: Centre Manager
Salary: MK210, 000.00 – MK260, 000.00
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare financial reports including monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
- Develop, maintain and analyse budgets
- Provide administrative support
- Prepare payment vouchers and cheques and ensure that they are properly entered into books and systems in compliance with donor standards
- Detailed review of receipts to ensure compliance with documentation requirements
- MRA tax documentation, preparation and remittance
- Undertaking financial audit activities
- Performing any other duties as may be determined by the supervisor
- MSCE and a recognized Accounting Diploma those with a degree will have an added advantage
- At least 3 years relevant work experience
- Must be Mature, flexible and willing to perform other duties ,work irregular hours
- Knowledge of ACCPAC or any other accounting software will be an added advantage
- Must be computer literate with advance proficiency in MS Excel, email and other MS Office packages.
- Must be a self-starter with commitment to meet tough deadlines at all times
How to apply
Submit applications via email to:
Only applications submitted by email will be considered.
Deadline: Friday 13 July 2018.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Comment on advertised Job
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: MK210, 000.00 – MK260, 000.00 per month
Job deadline: 13th July, 2018
Company: Rights Advice Centres (RAC)
Log in to apply