Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide management and leadership to the company staff at all levels
- Development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of company strategies, both short and long term
- Advising Executive Management on the feasibility of wide range of new investment opportunities and submit proposals relating to the same for approval
- Help monitor business trends on the market, effectively manage the existing market and develop new markets for the company
- Manage various relationships within the company, head office staff and stakeholders
- Provide efficient and effective management of the company resources and assets
- Prepare and monitor budgets for the company and control spending in line with defined budget parameters
- Provide management accounts and management reports to the Executive Management Staff at MBL Holdings Limited on monthly basis as per submission date
- Overseeing and ensuring quality standards of the company’s products at all times and put in place key performance areas and there indicators
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of all staff in the company as per agreed key performance areas
- Help with the review and re-aligning of the organizational structure for efficient and effectiveness
Qualifications and Experience
The Ideal candidate should
- Have a degree in Business Administration, Agribusiness or chemistry with at least 5 years of practical experience in related industry and at senior management level.
- Have good working knowledge of food processing, marketing of consumer goods and distribution.
- Should have worked on a Tea Estate for not less than 5 years
- Have demonstrated ability to understand preparation and management of budgets, financial and management accounts.
- Should have experience in all operations involving tea management from nursery to the field
- Should have experience in the running of a Tea Estate with all administrative, technical and Industrial Relations experience
- Should be able to direct work to subordinates such as Field Assistants including Accounting staff
- Be mature, visionary leader, self starter, committed to work, well motivated individual and willing to work odd and long hours with minimum supervision.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications together with updated curriculum vitae, bearing names of three traceable referees, one of whom being the most recent employer to the following before 16th February 2018.
The Group General Manager
Smallholder Tea Company Limited
P.O. Box 135
with copies to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Comment on advertised Job
Employment Type: Full-time
Job deadline: 16th February, 2018
Company: Small Holder Tea Company Limited
Log in to apply