Human Resources Manager: Farmers World
Farmers World, a leading brand in Malawi has an exciting opportunity available for a suitable qualified and energetic Human Resources Manager to join their Team.
The role holder will be responsible for planning, directing and coordinating human resource management activities for Farmers World based at our Head Office in Lilongwe.
- Advise and guide Management and Employees on the various Human Resources Policies and practices. Ensure consistent application of these policies.
- Play an active role in the Management Team of Farmers World
- Design, propose and implement related employee training programmes in coordination with the General Manager and the Group Head: Human Resources.
- Administers staff benefit schemes including Group Medical, Group Pension and Group Life Insurance;
- Ensure that the relevant Performance Management system is adhered to, as well as the companies KPI methodology
- Responsible for the entire Recruitment Value chain, as well as on boarding and Induction of new employees.
- Ensure that the Group Succession Strategy is adopted and implemented in the respective business.
- Advise and guide Management with regards to the disciplinary process, ensure consistency in the application of any disciplinary action.
- Act as Company representative at any of the relevant dispute resolution mechanisms as provided for in the relevant legislation
- Conducts exit interviews to identify reasons for employee separation from the company; identify problem areas and advise Management of correction plans/proposals
- Ensure positive and beneficial stakeholder management within the business
- Maintenance of up-to-date employee records and statistics, as well as submission to government departments when requested
- Manage in conjunction with the General Manager the headcount and HR Expenses for the business.
- Conduct Employee Satisfaction surveys as per Group HR Plan
- Prepares any reports as requested by Group HR
- Directly accountable to General Manager: Farmers World with indirect reporting line Group Human Resource Manager;
- Directly responsible for the Human Resources Officer.
- Will liaise and advise Management and employees in our various retail outlets and warehouses.
- Labour Law organisations
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Human Resources or related field. Post degree will be advantageous
- Must have completed a Train the trainer or similar course.
- 6-8 years’ experience in a similar position 3 of which should be in a managerial position; and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to travel and have a valid driver’s license.
Highly negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
Those with the above speciafications and qualifications are invited to submit their application letters together with updated CVs to the following address
The Group Human Resources Manager
C/O Farmers World Ltd
P O Box 1631
Email to: email@example.com
not later than 08th June, 2018.
Comment on advertised Job
Employment Type: Full-time
Job deadline: 20th April, 2018
Company: Farmers World Limited
Log in to apply