Position Title: Human Resource Officer
Silver sands is a holiday resort located in South Senga Bay, Kachelenje, SALIMA
successful candidate will be required to be based within the area.
Reports to: General Manager
- Develop and maintain a database of staff development needs. Match staff development requests with development opportunities that arise.
- Plan and work with the team in developing capacity development courses for employees
- Ensure efficient recruitment and selection of suitable employees.
- Ensure that Human Resource policies are adhered to by the employer and the employee
- Ensure that all personal files are updated and contain relevant documents, and maintain a data base of staff (hire dates, contracts, reviews, training etc.)
- Ensure that all staff have contracts and that contracts are renewed.
- Ensure that leave entitlements are adhered to.
- Plan for induction programs for new members of staff
- Plan for exit interviews for employees existing as part of collecting information to help improve Silver sands processes.
- Coordinate assessment of staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
Qualifications/Skills and Personal attributes
- Must have a Diploma in Human Resources Management and Development from recognized College.
- At least 4 years generalist HR experience
- Know how to access and interpret human resources policies/procedures/labour legislations and practices
- Self -starter, good judgement, initiative and tact
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Computer skills.
Eligible candidates meeting the required qualifications and experience should send applications with cover letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), names, addresses and telephone numbers of three traceable referees.
Applications should be received not later than 28th February 2018 to the address given below:
Comment on advertised Job
Employment Type: Full-time
Job deadline: 28th February, 2018
Company: Silver Sands Hotel Resort
Log in to apply