Building and Civil Engineering Company
FARGO Group of Companies invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant position within the Group.
Senior Mechanic – Asphalt Production
- Candidate should have a good MSCE with credits in Mathematics and English as well as a diploma in Motor Vehicle Engineering from City & Guilds part II or equivalent from a recognized institution and grade I Motor Vehicle Mechanics.
- The Candidate should have at least 5 years hands on and supervisory work experience in a busy construction industry. Those with knowledge of maintenance and fleet component overhaul of heavy plants and machinery will have added advantage.
- Candidates must have experience in road surfacing/asphalt production and screening plant.
- Must be a self-starter with minimum supervision
- Must have a clean driver’s license and be ready to work odd hours
- Must be fluent in English (both spoken and written) Plus excellent report writing skills
- Must be computer literate.
Only those who are qualified should apply and send their applications and detailed curriculam vitae with names of three traceable referees to:
The Human Resource and Administration Manager
Private Bag 5122
Or email: email@example.com
Comment on advertised Job