- Provide timely and accurate inventory data
- Establish demand on warehouse from production, sales and distribution business units.
- Identify resource requirements, shortfall and providing corrective action.
- Reconcile product and assets withdrawals against sales and returns.
- Secure delivery of orders based on transport planning schedules.
- Manage and control the warehouse budget
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and experience
- Diploma in stores or any related qualifications with at least three years practical experience in similar position in a busy organisation.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications together with updated curriculum vitae, bearing names of three traceable referees, one of whom being the most recent employer to the following before 16th February 2018.
The Group General Manager
Smallholder Tea Company Limited
P.O. Box 135
with copies to: email@example.com
Comment on advertised Job
Employment Type: Full-time
Job deadline: 16th February, 2018
Company: Small Holder Tea Company Limited
Log in to apply